- TR31-800 and TR51-800 are driven by the 64-bit dual-core processor, the private gigabit ASIC switching chip and FPGA components, enabling the whole hardware platform of the whole router to run on the hi-speed Ethernet frame. This innovative design attributes BSR with an innate extra powerful processing ability, provides a guarantee to the upper-layer software functions.
- Because built on the basis of switching core, B TR31-800 and TR51-800 can expand their external interfaces, slots and modules without any limitation from the total CPU resources. The switching chip guarantees that the whole BSR router is provided with sufficient and broadband internal channels, making the expansibility of BSR routers exceed that of traditional modularized routers.
Excellent power-saving ability:
- TR31-800 and TR51-800 adopt the new-generation hardware chip which can guarantee the powerful processing ability and meanwhile save power. The power consumption of a whole BSR router is reduced by 15% to 20% compared with the mainstream devices in this industry. The long-term users can save the maintenance cost, which carries out the nationally advocated low-carbon idea. TR31-800 and TR51-800 are also equipped with the magnetic-suspension mute fan, which makes them more environmentally friendly.
- They support dynamic routes (RIP, OSPF and BGP), static route and policy route, so they can interconnect the equipment of the main manufacturers in this industry. Further more, this series supports the integration of multiple services like routing, switching, voice, safety and wireless, so they can meet the requirements of complicated network establishment.
- The MPLS characteristics, and the MPLS-based layer-2/ layer-3 VPN technology are supported so that the transparent Ethernet transmission service and the flexible enterprise interconnection are realized. IPv6 data forwarding, routing protocols and multicast routing protocols are all supported; also the IPv4/IPv6 protocol stack and the interconnection technology are supported, so the existing networks can be smoothly upgraded to the IPv6 networks.
- They support flexible ACL firewall filtration technology, the NAT technology, multiple VPN technologies such as IPSec/L2TP/PPTP/GRE, and multiple security technologies such as AAA, Radius, TACACS+, PAP and CHAP.
Flow management policy:
- Varied queues are supported such as FIFO, PQ, CQ, CBWFQ, LLQ, WFQ, DSCP, IP Precedence, RTS, RSVP and CAR, so key services can be guaranteed with a reliable bandwidth and users' bandwidth will be utilized more efficiently.
- TR31-800 and TR51-800 support self-innovated GBSC so that they provide a better way to plan and supervise data flux.
Flexible management and maintenance:
- They provide a lot of in-band or out-band management tools such as Console, Telnet, SSH and SNMP, so the management and monitoring of network can be facilitated; they also support Chinese- and English-version website pages, so home or oversea users can easily handle website pages.
- Console: 1
- AUX: 1
- USB2.0: 1
- GE: 4
- FE: /
- HIC: 4
- HIM: 6
- Encryption: Built-in.
Performance and Capacity:
- PPS: 2M.
- BootROM: 512K.
- Flash: 32MB.
- SDRAM: 512MB to 1GB.
- CF slot: 1
- Fan: Magnetic Bearing.
- Power: AC/DC＋RPS.
- Voltage: 100~240V AC or -36~-72V DC.
- Consumption: ≤180W.
- Size: 19-inch, 2U.
- Working: 0o- 40o; 10%-85% no condensation.
- Storage: -20o- 65o; 5%-95% no condensation.
Protocols and Functions:
- LAN: ARP, ARP proxy, Gratuitous ARP.
- WAN: PPP, Multilink-PPP, PPPoE (Client/Serv), ISDN, X.25, HDLC.
- IP routing: Static route, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, BGPv4., PBR, FastSwitch, Load-Balance.
- Multicast: IGMP. PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM.
- IP function:
- ICMP, TCP, UDP, IP Option.
- NAT, PAT, Private-Service, ALG.
- Ping, TraceRoute, DNSlookup.
- IP ACL, MAC ACL, Fast-Access.
- DHCP Client/Serv/Relay.
- DNS, DNS host, DNS Proxy, DDNS.
- Helper-Address, UDP Helper.
- IP unnumbered, DDR.
- Keepalive, PDP (compatible with CISCO), BFD.
- NetFlow, IP Accounting.
- TFTP Client/Serv, FTP Client.
- SNTP, job/schedule.
- MP-BGP, VRF.
- L2VPN, L3VPN.
- MPLS TE*.
- IPv6 ND, IPv6 PMTU, IPv6 FIB, IPv6 ACL, IPv6.
- IPv6 QoS.
- IPv6 transition: NAT-PT, IPv6 tunnel, 4over6.
- IPv6 tunnel: IPSec v6, GRE, 6to4, ISATAP.
- IPv6 route: IPv6 static route, RIPng, OSPFv3, BGP4+.
- Balance and Backup:
- Interface backup.
- Routing backup.
- Flow based load balance.
- Weight based load balance.
- BDF for Static route, RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS and VRRP.
- Flow classification: ACL, IP Precedence, DSCP, 802.1P.
- Queue policy: FIFO, PQ, CQ, WFQ, CBWFQ, LLQ.
- Advanced: GBSC, Layer7filter.
- L2 switching:
- 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1x.
- Keepalive, port mirror, broadcast/multicast storm control
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting.
- enable, local, Radius.
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP.
- ACL, NAT.
- SYN flood, UDP flood or ICMP flood.
- Gratuitous ARP, ARP-Scan and DHCP snooping.
- Prevention of Ping of Death, Tear-drop, Land-Based, WinNuke, PingSweep, ARP attack and IP-Spoofing.
- IKE, IPSec.
- L2TP, PPTP, GRE.
- VPN nesting.
- Interface: FXS.
- Protocol stack: SIP.
- Codec: G.711A law, G.711U law, G.723R53, G.723R63, G.729a, G.729R8.
- Mode: WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA.
Management and Maintenance:
- Logon: Console/Telnet/VTY/SSH logon mode.
- Local: CLI management and file system management.
- Remote: SNMP/MIB/SYSLOG/RMON/HTTP management.