Centralized Wireless Network Management:
- PD1-C61-XXX Series can be deployed independently or deployed together with TERRABIT C81 Series NMS platform and C82 Cloud Platform, which provide carrier-level network administration. What’s more, PD1-C61-XXX Series can be used to manage APs and users, facilitating the deployment and maintenance of carriers’ networks.
Seamless Roaming Characteristics:
- PD1-C61-XXX Series supports multiple networking modes including centralized forwarding and local forwarding. PD1-C61-XXX Series also supports layer-2 and layer-3 roaming function. In the networking mode of centralized forwarding, the roaming domain is not affected by the network IP plan, so that the user only needs to concentrate on the wireless coverage but not the topology. Such characteristics not only facilitates the user, but also reduces the threshold of network plan and construction.
Centralized and Secure Access of Wireless Networks:
- PD1-C61-XXX Series supports following functions which ensure centralized and safe network access: WEP/WPA/WAP2/802.1x, wireless IPS/IDS, Layer-2 user isolation, centralized ACL control, 802.1x/MAC/Portal/PPPoE/WAPI authentication, illegal AP detection andprocessing, wireless attack prevention, white list and blacklist, which greatly reduce shocks over wireless network from illegal users.
All-round QoS Mechanism:
- PD1-C61-XXX Series supports packet classification, flow control, DSCP flow schedule, end-to-end QoS mapping, 802.11e, load balance and reception control.
Diversified Connecting and Authentication Interface:
- PD1-C61-XXX Series supports Portal2.0 interface and WiFidog interface, which can realize functions including flexible networking, authentication and pushing service. These interfaces lay a firm foundation for constructing wireless cities and commercial WiFi.