- 256 Gbps switch fabric, at least extend to 4 GSFP/TX Combo ports.
- Hardware routing, wire-speed L2 switching, packet forwarding rate: 131Mpps.
- Giga optical fiber supports up to 80 km long distance transfer, direct connection to MAN backbone networks.
Security and reliability:
- Quota system for connected hosts per port.
- IEEE 802.1x port-based user authentication.
- Ethernet port trunking provides more bandwidth and system redundancy.
- Powerful ACL supports L2-L4 data filtering.
- Supports device stacking through cluster. technology. Central management with unified IP address saves IP addresses.
- Management via CONSOLE port, Web, SNMP, etc.
- BootRom and other software upgrade through TFTP/FTP.
- Support DHCP and relay, provide dynamic IP address assignment.
- Support SFP standard interface, protect your investment.
- Redundant power supply.
Powerful traffic and broadcast control:
- Automatically detect and restrain broadcast storm, support IGMP datagram snooping, effectively restrict broadcast flooding.
- Full- and half- duplex traffic control.
- Ethernet port bit rate quota.
- Advanced buffer management supports 802.1p, with 4 dispatching queues per port mapping the 8 priority queues in 802.1p.
- IP multicast and QoS support.
- Jumbo frame.
Multiple routing polices:
- Static routing.
- Support RIP v1/v2, OSPF v2, and many other dynamic routing protocols.
- Support PIM-SM, PIM-DM and many other multicast routing protocols.
- IEEE 802.1D (STP), IEEE 802.1w (RSTP), IEEE 802.1s MSTP
- IEEE 802.1x port-based user authentication
- Port Security
- Hardware support for IP ACL, MAC ACL, VLAN ACL
- Hardware support for port-based user authentica-tion by combinations and bandings of port, IP add-ress, and MAC address
- Web user authentication
- Remote authentication through RADIUS
- User privilege classification and password protection
- DHCP snooping, DHCP option82, IP Source Guard
- Port: 24 10/100/1000M TX, 4 GSFP/TX Combo, 4 10GE/GE autoadaptation SFP+ ports, 1 Console Port
- Switch Fabric: 256G bps
- Switching Mode: Store-and-forward
- MAC Address Table Size: 16 K
- Queue Buffer: 64 MB
- Jumbo frame: 9612
- VLAN: Port-based VLAN, 802.1Q tag VLAN, Super VLAN, Private VLAN, GVRP dynamic VLAN configuration, VLAN Stacking (QinQ)
- Traffic Control: Back pressure at half-duplex, 802.3x at full-duplex, CAR support, 100M port: 1M step size; 1000M port: 8M step size
- Storm Control: Stop sending at threshold to restrict broadcast/multicast/unicast storms
- Multicast Control: IGMP snooping
- Multicast Protocol: IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM-SM, PIM-DM
- Port Trunking: Up to 32 groups with up to 8 ports per group, dynamic LACP or static aggregation
- Port Mirroring: Supported. Can be based on flow classification
- Clustering: Up to 32, manageable through single IP
- Unicast: Static, RIP v1/v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4
- Policy-based Routing: IP-based routing policies
- Redundant Routing: VRRP
- Proxy: Proxy ARP
- DHCP: DHCP Server/Client/Relay
- NAT: Static or dynamic NAT
• Head Of Line(HOL) blocking prevention mechanism
• 4 dispatching queues per port, mapping the 8 priority queues in 802.1p
• WRR, SP, and FIFO queuing algorithms
• Best Effort Service
• Differentiated Service
• Strict Priority
• Weighted Round Robin
• First Come First Serve
• TOS re-tagging, RTS
- Network Management:
• SNMP v1/v2, RMON(Group 1, 2, 3, 9), Telnet
• Command Line Interface(CLI), Web interface
• Support PRODIGY network management tools suite: Prodigy Director, NTP, SSH, LLDP
- Power Consumption: 40 W (max.)
- Power input: AC 100 ~ 240 V
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm): 442x316x44mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Non-operating Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (no condensing)
- For Optional Fiber Module, please refer to Spectrum Terrabit Transceiver.
||Ethernet PoE switch with 24 gigabit TX ports and 4 10G gigabit optical ports (1 console port, 24 gigabit PoE TX ports, 4 gigabit optical ports (SFP), an AC220V power source, 370W PoE power consumption, fan-based heat cooling, 1U, 19-inch rack-mounted installation)